1. How You Started
New Year means new beginnings for most people, so talk about your beginning.
- How did you get interested in this industry?
- Why did you like it?
- Did you have any experience before you started?
- Why did you start blogging about it?
2. Best Calendars/Planners
Find the best calendars for 2020 and showcase the top 10.
- What are the pros and cons of each one?
- Why would you recommend them to someone?
- Is there anything to be aware of?
3. How To Create Your Own Calendar/Planner
Making your own calendar and/or planner is great because you can make it exactly how you want it to fit your needs.
If you make your own planner, show to your readers how you do it. If you haven’t made a planner before, check out how I make mine with Canva, a free online tool for creating images, banners, and other things requiring graphic elements.
*My planner is a simple, practical one but you can see how I did it and download it if you want to use it.
4. Habits To Start In 2020
Write a list with the top 10 habits everyone should start in 2020.
- Why are they good to have?
- Do you have any of these habits?
- How easy it is to stick with them?
5. Personal Goals You’ve Set For 2020
Share the personal goals you have set for the new year. How do you plan to achieve them?
6. Business Goals You’ve Set For 2020
Set your business goals for the new year and talk about them.
- Why did you decide to pursue these goals?
- How do you plan to reach them?
- Do you want any help from your readers?
- How could they help?
7. Courses You Should Attend In 2020
Make a list with the top 10 courses you recommend for the new year.
8. How 2019 Was For You
Share your biggest achievements and your biggest failures from this year. What did you learn from all these?
9. What Happened In Your Industry This Year
Summarise everything that happened in your industry this year. What do you think it’ll happen next year? Do you have any good predictions?
10. What To Do Before 2019 Is Over
Make a list with everything you want to be done before this year is over.
A good cleanup of the house should be one of them, so you can throw/sell/give away what you don’t need. Cluttering stuff you don’t like or want is never a good idea. It just ends up filling your house with useless stuff and making impossible to find what you want.
12. How To Set Goals For 2020
Make a guide on goal setting for this year. Do you have any good tips on how to keep working on these goals without giving up?
13. How To Host A New Year’s Eve Party
Share your ideas on how to host a New Year’s Eve party. You can write ideas about:
14. Dinner Ideas For New Year’s Eve
Compose a list with the top 10 ideas for a fancy dinner. You can talk about:
- Table Setting
15. Best Places To Spend New Year’s Eve
What are your top 10 destinations for New Year’s Eve? Do you plan to go to any of these this year?
16. How To Spend A Meaningful New Year’s Day
Christmas and New Year’s Eve are pretty exciting days but New Year’s Day is usually quite boring. It’s usually eating out with family or friends.
Even though hanging out with family or friends is quite nice, I want the first day of the new year to be meaningful, inspiring, to set a standard for the rest of the year.
Do you have any ways to recommend?
17. How To Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions
Making New Year’s resolutions is probably the easiest thing in the world.
Keeping them for more than a week is probably the hardest. It’s the equivalent of “I’ll start going to the gum on Monday”.
Do you have any good tips on how to succeed in this?
18. How To Lose Weight In 2020
One of the most desired goals is losing weight, eating more healthily, exercising more.
Do you have a nice routine to follow? The easier, the better!
19. How To Start A Business In 2020
Starting a business isn’t easy. But I can say that it’s fun. It’s usually about something you love and it’s a great way to make money – especially if you work with friends. In the end, I’ll say it’s worth it.
If you have experience on it, talk about how you did it. What did you have to deal with and why do you believe it’s worth it?
20. Travel Bucket List For 2020
Make a list with the top 10 places you want to visit in 2020. Choose the top 5 and plan ahead. The earlier you get the tickets, the cheapest they’ll be.
21. Gift Ideas For The New Year
What are the best gifts you can get for the New Year? You can talk about gifts you can buy or gifts you can make yourself.
22. Charities You Support
Showcase charities you like and/or support.
- Why do you like them?
- What is their purpose?
- How can we help them?
23. 30 Before 30
What are the 30 things you believe everyone has to do before they’re 30?
Based on your niche, you can do other variations: 40 before 40, 50 before 50, etc.
25. What’s Your Story?
Talk about your life:
- How did you grow up?
- What did you want to be when you would grow up?
- Your mistakes
- Your achievements
- How did you get started in this industry?
- What’s the best advice you can give?
And with this post, we’re done for the rest of 2019! Yay!
So… what do you think about these ideas? Go ahead and let me know in the comments below!
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer! Any suggestions are always welcome, so tell me about topics you’d like me to write. And if you liked this, check out more blog post ideas for January.
See you next time!
Hi there, I’m Jenny.
Blogger/Internet Marketer/ Occasionally Cool Person
Want to get in touch?
If you have any questions, suggestions or just want to say hello, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. If you’re nice, I won’t bite!