Looking for May blog post ideas?
Cool! May is a great month (fyi, it’s my favourite weather-wise). Lots of activities to do, tons of places to visit in May – if only… But still, the summer is only one month away, so plenty of things to look forward to!
Let’s start with the post ideas!
International Days in May
Here are a few international days you can blog about:
- May 3rd: World Press Freedom Day
- May 2nd: World Laughter Day (First Sunday of May)
- May 9th: Mother’s Day (Second Sunday of May)
- May 15th: International Day of Families
- May 16th: International Day of Light
- May 20th: World Bee Day
- May 31st: World No-Tobacco Day
And we’re done with the spring months, as well. Summer is coming, people… Summer is coming!
What’s your next post about? Leave me the link below and I’d love to read it.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer! Any suggestions are always welcome, so tell me about topics you’d like me to write. And if you liked this, check out my June blog post ideas.
See you next time!