Looking for May blog post ideas?
Cool! May is a great month (it’s also my favourite, weather-wise). There are lots of activities to do, a lot of places that are great to visit in May. And summer is only one month away. What else should there be to make it the best month of the year?
Let’s start with the post ideas!
International Days in May
Here are a few international days you can blog about:
- May 3rd: World Press Freedom Day
- May 3rd: World Laughter Day (First Sunday of May)
- May 10th: Mother’s Day (Second Sunday of May)
- May 15th: International Day of Families
- May 16th: International Day of Light
- May 20th: World Bee Day
- May 31st: World No-Tobacco Day
And we’re done with the spring months, as well. Summer is coming, people… Summer is coming!
What’s your next post about? Leave me the link below and I’d love to read it.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer! Any suggestions are always welcome, so tell me about topics you’d like me to write. And if you liked this, check out my June blog post ideas.
See you next time!