Looking for March blog post ideas?
That’s great! I have to say that March is a special month for me because it’s my birthday. That’s why it was a real pleasure for me to find and write about post ideas for this month!
International Days in March
Here are a few international days you can blog about:
- March 3rd: World Wildlife Day
- March 8th: International Women’s Day
- March 14th: Pi Day
- March 15th: World Consumer Rights Day
- March 20th: International Day Of Happiness
- March 21st: World Poetry Day
- March 21st: International Day of Forests
- March 22nd: World Water Day
- March 27th: World Theatre Day
- March 28th/29th: Earth Hour (It depends on where you live)
And we’re done for March, too!
So what’s your next post about? Leave me the link below and I’d love to read it.
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer! Any suggestions are always welcome, so tell me about topics you’d like me to write. And if you liked this, check out my April blog post ideas.
See you next time!