Today, I want to talk to you about a way to find potential topics for your blog posts when you can’t think of anything to write.
Don’t worry! It’s easy to find ideas to write about with this easy trick.
Using Question Words
Write these question words on a piece of paper:
And then complete the question with the first question that comes to mind and is related to your niche. For example:
- Who can benefit from a drawing tablet?
- What can you do with a drawing tablet?
- Why would you buy a drawing tablet?
- When is the best time to buy a drawing tablet?
- Where can you buy the best tablets for drawing?
- How do you clean a tablet?
You don’t believe you can do it twice? Let’s go again!
- Who invented the first drawing tablet?
- What is a drawing tablet?
- Why can’t you use a regular tablet for drawing?
- When is the best time to change your drawing tablet?
- Where can you learn how to draw with a drawing tablet?
- How can you use a drawing tablet?