Searching for a new post is a bummer sometimes, right?
Especially if you don’t feel inspired at the moment. That’s why I found for you 50 blogging ideas for beginners. Take a look at them and find out what your next post will be about:
- Best Of Posts – For example, if you blog about mystery movies, here are some ideas:
- Best Mystery Movies of All Times
- Best Mystery Movies of the Last Decade
- Best Mystery Movies that Ended up Better than we Thought
- Free Resources – For example, if you’re blogging about fishing, you can share free guides about fishing you found online.
- Free/Affordable Equipment
- Lists – Everyone loves lists because they’re easier to read usually and you can sum them up nicely.
- Reviews – Probably, one of the most popular types of posts. Writing a good review is pretty easy, especially, if you have used the product yourself.
- Beginner Guides – A beginner’s guide is a must for every blog because it offers all the information someone needs to start.
- Gift Ideas
- Apps/Software/Gadgets That Can Make Your Work Easier
- Top Blogs/Bloggers/Sites/People That Inspire You
- Social Media Accounts That Are Worth Following – In every niche, there are some social media accounts that are inspiring yet funny. Choose some of the best ones and share them with your readers. Share the love!
- Surprising Facts About Your Niche
- Debunking Myths – No matter how much access we have to information, there are still some myths going around waiting to get debunked. Don’t you want to be the one to do it?
- Stereotypes To Laugh At
- Mistakes To Avoid – Especially for beginners, this is crucial information.
- VS Posts – Controversy sells, so comparison posts are pretty popular.
- How To Share Your Passion With Friends – Explain how you can tell your friends about your hobby.
- How To Start On Your Niche Without Spending Too Much
- 101 Stuff
- Your Story – Write how you started liking what you’re blogging about, what inspired you to start, etc.
- Why People Love/Hate This
- News About Your Niche – This can be an ongoing series where you’ll have a post every week or a month, depending on when there is news in your industry. This kind of posts can give you some spikes in traffic – especially if you’re one of the first to write about the news.
- Courses/Books You Love/Recommend
- Awesome/Horrible Trends
- Q&A Posts – In the beginning, you can find out popular questions in Google or forums like Quora. Later, you can ask your readers to leave you questions for Q&A posts. Believe me, they’ll love to help you!
- Equipment You Need/Digital Or Physical Products That Are Necessary Or Very Useful
- Inside Jokes/Memes
- How To Make Money From This Hobby/Jobs For People Who Like This
- All-About Posts – All-about posts are excellent guides. They can give your readers something to start from. From these posts, you can link to other posts you’ve written where you’ll talk with more details about subtopics.
For example, if you blog about photography, you can write these posts:
- All About Lighting
- All About Cameras
- All About Shadows, etc.
- How To Store/Clean Something – If you’re blogging about cats, you can write about how to clean their toys, their sandbox, etc.
- Recommend DIY Projects
- Talk About Special Days/Periods – Christmas, Easter, National Days, etc.
- Awards/Competitions/Contests – People in your industry may be interested in participating in some of them.
- Tips From Experts
- How To Inspire Others With…
- How To Brand Yourself
- How To Meet/Connect/Network With Other People In Your Industry
- Difficulties You’ll Find And How To Deal With Them
And here are some posts that are so close to your niche I can’t complete them. Sorry… 🙄
- How To Have More Free Time To…
- What Not To Do When…
- Describe The First Day You Did Something Relative To Your Niche
- Movies/Shows You Recommend For People Who Love…
- The Reality Of Doing…
- How To Save Money For…
- What Experts Say About…
- Hobbies/Activities For People Who Love…
- How To Get Good At…
- Why You Should Start…
So what have you decided? What’s your blog’s next topic? Let me know in the comments and leave the link when it’s ready. We’d love to read it!
If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer! Any suggestions are always welcome, so tell me about topics you’d like me to write. And if you liked this, check out a few free resources for bloggers. I think you’ll love them!
See you next time!