* Check out the updated version with inspirational quotes here!
Do you need to get inspired?
Great! Here are 101 inspirational quotes for bloggers that want to succeed. Enjoy!
1. Strive for Excellence, not Perfection.
- If you can’t Fly, then Run.
If you can’t Run, then Walk.
If you can’t Walk, then Crawl.
But Whatever you Do, you have to Keep Moving Forward. – Martin Luther King Jr.
3. Forgive Yourself for not being where you thought you’d be by now.
4. Sometimes the Wrong choices bring us to the Right places.
5. I don’t fix Problems. I fix my Thinking. Then the problems fix themselves. – Louise Hay
6. Success is Creating a Life You Don’t Need a Vacation from
7. Dreams don’t Work unless you Do – John Maxwell
8. Nothing is Impossible. Even the word itself says I’m Possible. – Audrey Hepburn
9. If it doesn’t Challenge you, it doesn’t Change you. – Fred Devito
10. You never Fail until you stop Trying. – Albert Einstein
11. What Defines us is how well we Rise after Falling.
12. Don’t Raise your voice, Improve your argument. – Desmond Tutu
13. People who are Crazy enough to think they can Change the World are the ones who Do. – “Think Different” Campaign
14. Never take life Seriously. Nobody gets out Alive anyway.
15. Stop waiting for the Right time. Time isn’t Waiting for you.
16. Don’t focus on having a Great Blog. Focus on producing a Blog that’s Great for your Readers. – Brian Clark
17. Life is all about how you Handle Plan B – Suzy Toronto
18. Life has no Remote. Get up and Change it yourself. – Mark A. Cooper
19. No amount of Security is worth the suffering of a Mediocre Life chained to a routine that has Killed your Dreams. – Maya Mendoza
20. The bad news is Time Flies. The good news is you’re the Pilot. – Michael Altshuler
21. Don’t confuse your Path with your Destination. Just because it’s Stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for Sunshine.
22. Never compare your Beginning to someone else’s Middle.
23. He who is not Courageous enough to take Risks will accomplish Nothing in life. – Muhammad Ali
24. Your future is created by what you do Today, not Tomorrow. – Robert Kiyosaki
25. A champion is defined not by their Wins but by how they can Recover when they Fall. – Serena Williams
26. The Distance is Nothing when one has a Motive. – Jane Austen
27. I learned that Courage was not the Absence of Fear, but the Triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
28. Shoot for the Moon. Even if you Miss, you’ll Land among the Stars.
29. You have to learn the Rules of the Game. And then you have to Play Better than anyone else. – Albert Einstein
30. When you feel like Quitting, remember WHY you Started.
31. Set a goal so Big that you can’t Achieve it until you Grow into the person who Can.
32. If someone tells you “You Can’t”, they’re showing you Their Limits. Not Yours.
33. I don’t stop when I’m Tired. I only stop when I’m Done. – Marilyn Monroe
34. FEAR has two meanings: Forget Everything And Run or Face Everything And Rise. – Zig Ziglar
35. When life gives you Lemons, make Orange Juice and leave the world Wondering how you did it.
36. Stay away from Negative people, they have a Problem for every Solution. – Albert Einstein
37. It’s ok if people don’t Like you. Most people don’t like Themselves.
38. Doubt kills more Dreams than Failure ever will. – Suzy Kassem
39. Worrying is Stupid. It’s like walking around with an Umbrella waiting for it to Rain. – Wiz Khalifa
40. Don’t worry about Failures, worry about the Chances you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
41. There are no limits to what you can Accomplish, except the Limits you place on your own thinking. – Brian Tracy
42. Live in such a Way that if someone spoke badly of you No One Would Believe it.
43. Do something Today that your Future self will Thank you for.
44. Life is 10% what Happens to us and 90% how we React to it. – Charles R. Swindoll
45. Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from Overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t. – Rikki Rogers
46. Believing in yourself is the first Secret of Success.
47. Let your Smile change the World, but don’t let the World change your Smile.
48. Success is not the key to Happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
49. Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear. – Paulo Coelho
50. The future belongs to those who Believe in the beauty of their Dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
51. It’s so nice when Toxic people Stop Talking to you. It’s like the Trash took itself out.
52. Don’t Let someone who has done Nothing tell you how to do Anything.
53. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your Balance, you must Keep Moving. – Albert Einstein
54. If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more Letters. – Claire Cook
55. Overthinking: The art of Creating Problems that weren’t even there.
56. Build your own Dreams, or Someone else will Hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
57. What you get by Achieving your Goals is not as important as what you Become by achieving your goals. – Henry David Thoreau
58. You just can’t Beat the person who Never Gives up. – Babe Ruth
59. It always seems Impossible until it’s Done. – Nelson Mandela
60. Do. Or do not. There is no Try. – Yoda
61. Done is better than perfect. – Sheryl Sandberg
62. What you Lack in Talent can be made up with Desire, Hustle and Giving 110% all the time. – Don Zimmer
63. Life is not about waiting for the Storm to Pass, but learning to Dance in the Rain. – Vivian Greene
64. The most Effective way to do it, is to DO it. – Amelia Earhart
65. Be so Good they can’t Ignore you.
66. You don’t always get what you Wish for. But you always Get what you Work for.
67. Things work out Best for those who Make the Best of how things work out. – John Wooden
68. You will never always be Motivated. You have to learn to be Disciplined.
69. I’m not telling you it is going to be Easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be Worth it. – Art Williams
70. Be somebody who makes Everybody feel like a Somebody.
71. You can’t start the Next Chapter of your life if you keep Rereading the Last one.
72. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away. – Shing Xiong
73. Don’t Downgrade your Dream just to fit your reality. Upgrade your Conviction to match your destiny.
74. Making a big Life Change is pretty Scary but know what’s even scarier? Regret. – Zig Ziglar
75. Time is non-refundable. Use it with intention.
76. When choosing between two Evils, I always like to Try the one I’ve never tried before. – Mae West
77. Don’t try to be Perfect. Just try to be Better than you were Yesterday.
78. If you don’t have Big Dreams & Goals you’ll End up Working for someone who does.
79. In order to love who you are you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you. – Andrea Dykstra
80. Motivation is what gets you Started. Habit is what keeps you Going. – Jim Rohn
81. A river cuts through rock, not because of its Power, but because of its Persistence. – Jim Watkins
82. There are 7 Days in the week and Someday isn’t one of them.
83. Results happen over Time, not Overnight. Work hard, stay Consistent, and be Patient.
84. Falling down is an Accident. Staying down is a Choice. – Rosemary Nonny Knight
85. To Achieve what 1% of the world’s population has, you must be Willing to do what only 1% Dare to do… Hard work and Perseverance of highest order. – Manoj Arora
86. Learn to Sit back and Observe. Not everything needs a Reaction.
87. The best way to Gain Self-confidence is to do what you are Afraid to do. – Swati Sharma
88. The Smarter you Get, the Less you Speak.
89. You are so much More than what you are Going Through.
90. Staying Positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that you will be Okay no matter how things turn out.
91. You miss 100 percent of the Shots you Never Take. – Wayne Gretzky
92. Opportunity is Missed by most people because it is Dressed in Overalls and looks like Work. – Thomas Edison
93. You don’t want to Look Back and know you could have done Better.
94. Believe you Can and you’re Halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
95. It takes Nothing to join the Crowd. It takes Everything to stand Alone. – Hans F. Hansen
96. If you Stumble, make it Part of the Dance.
97. Those who Mind don’t Matter and those who Matter don’t Mind. – Dr. Seuss
98. Don’t look Back. You’re not Going that Way. – Mary Engelbreit
99. There is no Elevator to Success. You have to take the Stairs. – Zig Ziglar
100. Don’t Settle: Don’t finish crappy books. If you don’t like the menu, Leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the Right Path, Get Off it. – Chris Brogan
101. If it’s Important to you, you will find a Way. If not, you will find an excuse. – Ryan Blair
Bonus: I travelled too much. – said no one ever
And here are some funny ones that would be excellent gifts for bloggers. You could print them on a mug, a T-shirt, a pen, etc.
- An article a day keeps the Traffic Drop away.
- Writer’s Block: When you’re imaginary friends won’t talk to you.
- Success is Creating a Life You Don’t Need a Vacation from.
- I had a Life, but my Blogger job ate it.
- A Day without Blogging PROBABLY wouldn’t Kill me. But why Risk it?
- Blog what you Live, Don’t live to Blog.
- You Should be Writing.
- Crime doesn’t Pay, Advertisers do.
- Don’t Drink and Blog.
- I Live to Blog.
- Eat. Sleep. Blog. Repeat.
- Don’t Judge a Blog by its Layout.
- Warning: Anything you say will End up Misquoted in my Blog!
- Careful or you’ll End up on my next Post.
- Just a Blogger who loves… (add something your friend likes. For example, I could add cats, surfing, etc.)
- World’s Greatest Blogger
- I only did it to get Likes.
- I’m the PsycHOTic Blogger everyone Warned you about.
- You Realise this will End up in my Blog, Right?
I hope you feel a little more inspired now!
What other inspirational quotes do you know? Leave them below! Let me know which are your favourites and, if you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer! Any suggestions are always welcome, so tell me about topics you’d like me to write.
And if you liked this, check out how to stay motivated. I think you’ll like it!
See you next time!
*I couldn’t find the origin for a few of these quotes. In the quotes I couldn’t find who said it for sure, I chose to leave it blank instead of putting the wrong name.